Landscape Architecture Training (Beginner to Advance Level)
Training for Landscape Architect in London is a One to One training course which is specially designed for Landscape Architects who are looking forward to enhancing their Landscape design skills by using the top-class software used in the industry.
Live Online training available.
Training Duration: 40 hours (Plus a 20% VAT)
Time and day can be chosen by students if we have available slots. Our Business hours are from 09:00 am to 07:00 pm (Monday to Sunday).
Price fo Companies: £1200(Plus a 20% VAT) = £ 1440.
Price for Students and self-financed: £1200.
(If you are a student or if you are unemployed then you are eligible for a £200 discount and the total fee for you is £1000 Plus VAT. You can also pay in two installments)
What will you be able to do after this training: After completing this training a student will be able to use AutoCAD, 3ds Max or SketchUp, Photoshop and you can easily apply for any job in Landscape Design Industry because using AutoCAD and 3ds Max you can work in the industry with better flexibility and your skills will be more efficient with the help of these tools.
1. AutoCAD or Vectorworks (Your choice).
2. 3ds Max or Sketchup (3D plans, Sections, and Importing 2D plans from CAD into 3ds Max).
3. AutoCAD/Vectorworks Integration with 3ds Max or Sketchup using FBX (understanding mesh cloud and vegetation system).
4. Understanding Landscape construction analysis and energy-saving techniques. (Lighting, Plumbing and electrical plans)
5. Adobe Photoshop and Indesign.
- One to One training.
- Choose your own time and day.
- Free online support after course.
- PDF notes and handouts.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Affordable rates.
- Help in configuring the computer for Software installation.
- Recommend a friend and get discounts.
- Super discounts on Group training courses.
- Open Monday to Sunday till late.
- Bespoke and customized training courses.