Rhino 3D Evening Training Course
Rhino 3D Evening Training Course
Student / Self-fund £290
Company £360 inc VAT
Enhance your 3D modeling skills with our Rhino 3D Evening Training Course. Whether you're a beginner or have some experience with the software, this course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and techniques to create complex 3D designs and visualizations.
- Choose between in-person or live online training, allowing you to learn at your own pace and convenience.
- Benefit from the expertise of certified tutors and industry experts who will guide you throughout the course.
- Learn the fundamentals of Rhino 3D, including modeling, editing, rendering, and more.
- Develop advanced skills for creating intricate 3D models, architectural designs, product prototypes, and visualizations.
- Gain hands-on experience with practical exercises and real-world projects to reinforce your learning.
- Understand how to effectively use Rhino's powerful tools and features to bring your design ideas to life.
- Explore workflows and techniques to optimize your productivity and achieve high-quality results.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion, validating your proficiency in Rhino 3D.
- Access recorded lessons for future reference and self-paced learning.
- Our certified tutors and industry experts have extensive knowledge and practical experience in Rhino 3D.
- Benefit from their guidance as they share valuable insights, tips, and best practices to help you excel in your 3D modeling projects.
Flexible Learning Options:
- Choose between in-person training or live online sessions, based on your preference and availability.
- Evening training allows you to pursue your learning goals outside of regular working hours.
- Enjoy lifetime email support, ensuring you have ongoing access to assistance and guidance even after completing the course.
- Our dedicated team is committed to addressing your questions and providing solutions to any challenges you may encounter.
Whether you're a designer, architect, engineer, or hobbyist, our Rhino 3D Evening Training Course offers a comprehensive learning experience to expand your 3D modeling capabilities. Unlock your creativity and bring your design visions to reality with confidence.
Downloads - Rhino
https://www.rhino3d.com › download
Rhinoceros-3D: Download Rhino for Windows or Mac. Also available are Work-In-Progress (WIP) builds for current Rhino version license holders.
Rhino 3D Evening Training Course.
What will you be able to do after this training course: After completing this training a student will have the basics of Rhino 3D / Rhinoceros 3D and V-Ray and will be able to use Rhino 3D / Rhinoceros 3D to create 3D Models, texture them, light and render a 3D scene.
Training Method: One to One.
Training Duration: 10 hours.
Days: We are open to booking this 1-2-1 course anytime from Monday to Saturday 9 am to 7 pm.
Example: You can choose 5 pm to 7 pm 6 days a week or can do it over the weekends.
Face to Face in-person at our location or Live Online using Zoom or Teams (Your Choice).
Rhino 3D Evening Course in London is a One to One training course which is designed for those people who are enthusiastic to learn the software as quickly as they can so that they can start a career in the architectural industry.
Training Duration: 10 hours
Evening slots: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Monday to Sunday).
Company: £300 (Plus a 20% VAT) = £ 360 inc VAT.
Price for Students, self-financed and Live online: £290.
- One to One training.
- Choose your own time and day.
- Free online support after the course.
- PDF notes and handouts.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Affordable rates.
- Help in configuring the computer for Software installation.
- Recommend a friend and get discounts.
- Super discounts on Group training courses.
- Open Monday to Sunday till late.
- Bespoke and customized training courses.
Course Title: Rhino 3D Basic to Intermediate Training Course
Course Duration: 10 hours
This course is designed for beginners who want to learn Rhino 3D, a powerful 3D modeling software used by architects, industrial designers, and engineers. Participants will learn how to navigate the interface, create basic 3D models, and work with various tools and techniques to enhance their designs.
I. Introduction to Rhino 3D (1 hour)
- Overview of Rhino 3D interface and tools
- Navigation and viewport controls
- Understanding units and tolerance
- Basic customization
II. Creating Basic 3D Objects (3 hours)
- Creating simple 3D shapes
- Editing objects and working with curves
- Creating and editing surfaces and solids
- Using transformations and copying techniques
III. Organizing and Enhancing Models (2 hours)
- Using groups and layers to organize your model
- Applying colors, materials, and textures to your model
- Applying basic lighting techniques
IV. Advanced Modeling Techniques (2 hours)
- Using advanced modeling tools for complex shapes
- Creating and editing curves and surfaces
- Creating and editing solids
- Boolean operations and trimming techniques
V. Introduction to Rendering (1 hour)
- Overview of rendering
- Understanding Rhino's render engine
- Applying basic materials to enhance a rendering
VI. Exporting and Importing (1 hour)
- Understanding file formats
- Exporting models for 3D printing
- Importing models from other software
VII. Conclusion and Next Steps (30 minutes)
- Review of course content
- Tips for further learning and resources
- Q&A and feedback
Note: The above course outline is just a suggestion, and the course content and duration can be adjusted according to the needs and level of the learners.
Using the exercise files
Understanding the three types of entities: curves,
surfaces, and solids Bezier curves, B-splines, and NURBS objects,
isocurve surfaces and
Setting measurement units
Introducing the viewport
Using construction planes
Navigating the viewport with pan, zoom, rotate, and reset controls
Introduction to the Interface
Understanding Rhino's command
Using toolbars and buttons to a tool
Navigating the geometry menus
Using the command line and status bar
Using the Properties window
Opening and saving files
Creating basic objects: curves, surfaces, and solids
Performing basic transformation
Organizing a project using layers
Drawing: 2D Geometry
Understanding lines and polylines
Building rectangles and polygons
Creating arcs, circles, and ellipses
Drawing freeform surfaces
Modeling: 3D surfaces
Comparing different types of 3D surfaces
Extruding surfaces in a model
Creating surfaces with lofts
Using revolve and Rail Revolve to create surfaces
Using sweep Rail to Create a 3D claw
Creating complex surfaces shapes
Using network surfaces
Modeling: 3D solids
Making solids with primitives
Extruding curves to create solids without primitives
Creating unique shapes with the union, difference, and intersection
Editing with solid edit tools
Creating and transforming holes in the solids
Working with the grid snap
Modeling aid Using the Ortho modeling aid
using the Planar modeling aid Using the Planar modeling aid
Incorporating the Osnap modeling aid into your workflow
Setting cursor constraints
Editing and Transforming Objects
Editing corners with Fillet and Chamfer
Trimming and splitting with curve Booleans
Moving and rotating objects with the Drag and Nudge tools
Copying and pasting objects
Duplicating objects using the Mirror command Analysis and Degrees
Defining degrees of curve and surfaces
Creating screen captures for quick proofs
Creating 2D views
Rendering a project
Preparing a model for prototyping.
Using the shell technique to create wall thickness for 3d printing.
Downloads - Rhino
Downloads. 1 For Windows. Complete install. Rhino 7 for Windows - Evaluation - Try this full version for 90 days.
Download Rhino 7 · Rhino 7 for Mac Evaluation
Lead Trainer and Director.
MSc Computers with Specialization in Renderings and Digital image processing.
MA Digital moving image Specialization in Interior architecture visualization.
London Metropolitan University
Experience: 25 years of experience in teaching and 3d visualization.
Revit, AutoCAD, 3ds max, Vray, Photoshop, Maya, Sketchup, Unreal Engine, Adobe After effects, and Podium for Sketchup.
BA Architecture arb/RIBA Part 1. Kingston University London
Autocad, Rhino, Vray, Photoshop, Sketchup, indesign, and Podium for Sketchup.
We offer a wide range of courses on various topics, from 2d/3D design and animation to video editing and motion graphics. Our courses are designed to be interactive, engaging, and easy to follow, and our expert instructors are here to guide you every step of the way.
As a special offer, we're currently offering exclusive discounts for students like you. Simply click student at checkout to receive Discounts off your course fees.
Our design and animation courses cover everything from the fundamentals to advanced techniques, and our instructors are industry professionals with years of experience. You'll gain hands-on experience with industry-standard software like Autocad, Sketchup, Revit, 3ds max, Unity 3d, vectorworks, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and more.
In addition to our courses, we offer a range of other benefits to our students, including lifetime email and phone help, free course upgrades, and a certificate of completion. Start learning today and take your design and animation skills to the next level!
Follow us on Instagram and get the regular updates: https://www.instagram.com/realanimationworks/
Here please check the availability datesTraining Method: One to One........Days: We are open to booking this 1-2-1 course anytime from Monday to Saturday 9 am to 7 pm.........Face to Face in-person at our location or Live Online using Zoom or Teams (Your Choice).