3ds Max and VRay Training Course
3ds Max and VRay Training Course
Student / Self-fund £330
Company £396 inc VAT
3ds Max training course for beginners provided by Autodesk 3ds max Certified trainers. Training main skills for creating 3D models, Animation/ Character Animation, rendered images for films, games, and architectural visualization.
Autodesk 3ds Max is used in extensive choices of fields such as Architects, interior designers, and game designers use 3ds Max to produce wide-ranging 3D models and animations.
Our 3ds Max course imparts the main features and principles of 3ds Max, and the key theory and techniques that you need to use the application effectively.
One-to-One face-to-face or Live Online using Zoom remote screen share.
Who should attend?
- Beginners to 3ds Max, and 3d modeling overall.
- Architects, Interior Designers, and game designers who want to learn precise methods.
- Users swap to 3ds max from different 3d software such as Maya and Cinema4D.
Is 3ds max training the industry standard?
All our 3ds max courses are generic, related to all industries such as interior design, architecture, Game and films designs.
How will I learn?
- 3ds max training is hands-on and practical. One to One (Face to Face or Live online).
- Demonstrate techniques step-by-step, practice the techniques taught on a computer running Autodesk 3ds max.
- 3ds max Certificate of Attendance.
- A practical 3ds max training guide PDF.
- You can speak with the tutor and get live feedback. You can record every single session as a video.
- A price assurance that you’re receiving the best value for money.
- One to One training.
- Choose your own time and day. (We are open Monday to Sunday 9 am to 8 pm).
- Lifetime email and phone support.
- Help in configuring the computer for Software installation.
- Recommend a friend and get discounts and Super discounts on Group training courses.
3ds max version:
Autodesk® Free Download 3ds max- Download Your Free Trial.
All our training is provided by Autodesk Certified Professional and the courses are designed in such a way that anyone can learn 3d Studio Max in the selected time and start working on their own projects. Even if someone is working in a design company, these training programs will definitely enhance their skills and they will be able to work in a much better way with new techniques.
Autodesk 3dsMax Features and Benefits
Discounts on Fees:
We provide a discount on fees to students and to unemployed people on some of our courses so if you are enrolling in a course please contact us and we will guide you through the process to get the discount.
3ds Max and VRay Training Course.
Learn 3ds Max and VRay from Industry Experts – Comprehensive Training Course for Beginners to Advanced Users. Develop Skills in 3D Modeling, Texturing, Lighting, Rendering, and VRay Materials. Boost your Career as a 3D Artist with this Intensive Course.
Training Duration: 10 hours (This training course can be finished in two days as well)
Time and day can be chosen by students if we have available slots. Our Business hours are from 09:00 am to 8:00 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Company: £330 (Plus a 20% VAT) = £ 396.
Price for Students, self-financed and Live Online: £ 330
What will you be able to do after this training: After completing this training a student will be able to use VRay with 3ds Max to create 3D visualizations for the product design, architectural, and interior design industry.
3ds Max and Vray Course Course Outline Length: 10 hours
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to 3ds Max and Vray. You will learn how to create 3D models, apply materials and textures, set up lighting and camera systems, and create high-quality renders using Vray. The course is suitable for beginners and those with some experience in 3D modeling and rendering.
Part 1: Introduction to 3ds Max and Vray
- Introduction to the 3ds Max interface
- Setting up the workspace
- Navigation in 3ds Max
- Introduction to Vray and its interface
Part 2: 3D Modeling
- Creating basic shapes
- Working with modifiers
- Creating complex shapes using 3D modeling techniques
- Understanding polygonal modeling
- Creating organic and inorganic models
Part 3: Materials and Textures
- Applying and modifying textures
- Understanding UVW mapping
- Using material editor
- Creating custom materials
- Using Vray materials
Part 4: Lighting
- Introduction to lighting
- Types of lights
- Understanding light properties
- Setting up lights for a scene
- Using Vray lights
Part 5: Cameras
- Introduction to camera systems
- Understanding camera properties
- Setting up camera views
- Creating animation with cameras
- Using Vray cameras
Part 6: Rendering
- Introduction to rendering
- Vray Global Illumination
- Vray Physical Cameras
- Vray HDRI Lighting
- Vray Rendering Workflow
Part 7: Projects
- Putting everything together
- Creating a simple interior scene
- Creating a simple exterior scene
- Creating a complex scene with multiple objects and materials
- A computer with 3ds Max and Vray installed (trial versions are available on the Autodesk and Chaos Group websites)
- Basic knowledge of computer operations
- Interest in 3D modeling and animation
By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of 3ds Max and Vray, and be able to create 3D scenes with Vray that are realistic and visually appealing. You will have the skills needed to continue learning and improving your 3D modeling and rendering skills.
We’re proud of our team at Real Animation works ltd. They’re all
finest on the qualities of their expert backgrounds, and discrete skills and
experience. Most prominently, everybody here stocks the same philosophy and
commitment to making your dream a reality.
Lead Trainer and Director.
Msc Computers with Specialization in Renderings and Digital
MA Digital moving image Specialization in Interior architecture
London Metropolitan University
years of experience in teaching and 3d visualization.
Revit, AutoCAD, 3ds max, Vray, Photoshop, Maya, Sketchup, Unreal
Engine, Adobe After effects, and Podium for Sketchup.
BSc Computers with Specialization in Renderings and Digital
Autodesk certified professional.
years of experience in teaching and 3d visualization and Game design.
Revit, AutoCAD, 3ds max, Vray, Photoshop, Unity 3d, Unreal
Engine, Adobe After effects, and Illustrator, AR/VR.
BA Interior design.
MA Interior architecture.
University of the arts London (UAL)
Vectorworks, AutoCAD, Vray, Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign,
Illustrator, and Podium for Sketchup.
Diploma in Interior design and architecture visualization. Real
Animation works ltd
BTEC in Aerospace Engineering
AutoCAD, 3ds max, Vray, Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign,
Solidworks, and Podium for Sketchup.
We offer a wide range of courses on various topics, from 2d/3D design and animation to video editing and motion graphics. Our courses are designed to be interactive, engaging, and easy to follow, and our expert instructors are here to guide you every step of the way.
As a special offer, we're currently offering exclusive discounts for students like you. Simply click student at checkout to receive Discounts off your course fees.
Our design and animation courses cover everything from the fundamentals to advanced techniques, and our instructors are industry professionals with years of experience. You'll gain hands-on experience with industry-standard software like Autocad, Sketchup, Revit, 3ds max, Unity 3d, vectorworks, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and more.
In addition to our courses, we offer a range of other benefits to our students, including lifetime email and phone help, free course upgrades, and a certificate of completion. Start learning today and take your design and animation skills to the next level!
Follow us on Instagram and get the regular updates: https://www.instagram.com/realanimationworks/
Here please check the availability datesTraining Method: One to One........Days: We are open to booking this 1-2-1 course anytime from Monday to Saturday 9 am to 7 pm.........Face to Face in-person at our location or Live Online using Zoom or Teams (Your Choice).