Please note that when you book any training, it means you agree to bind by our terms and conditions.
Real Animation works ltd have the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect the very moment they are posted on the website and it is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions each time you visit this website and your continued use of the website will signify your acceptance of our latest terms and conditions.
Booking a Session or Training course
1. The easiest way to book a class is to call us or email us and we will book a day and a time for you that you want. But keep in mind that it depends on the slots we have free on that day. (This information is only for new clients.If you are an existing client, then you must call us or use text messages to communicate with us).
2. Payments are made 7 days before the session starts with an addition of 20% VAT.
3. Cheque payments are only accepted if it is from a registered company in the UK.
4. Diploma Students (Monday to Friday 10 Am to 8 Pm you can choose anytime by advance booking (Weekends can only be 3 to 4 hrs due to heavy demand of this day)) (Tutors will chnage depending on the topics you do)
5. Open from Monday to Saturday 9 Am to 7 pm and Diploma oe other Students on Weekends can be given with anytime from 9 Am to 7 pm according to our availability.
6. There will be no discounts on Saturdays.
7. Training classes will be paused if not paid on time that is on the dates as per invoices.
Once half payment for any training has been made then your place will be booked and you will receive a confirmation on the same day or the next day.
Note: Whenever you come for your session to Real Animation Works, keep a mobile phone with you or use any other alternative of yours to call us on 07970325184 or 02077202581 so that we can open the entrance door of our building for you as it is always closed due to security reasons.
* Please note we do not provide any letter or such documents for visa extension or any other immigration letter. Real animation works ltd is an independent training and animation studio.
PLEASE NOTE: We regret that we cannot offer refunds or transfers on any of our training.
Our training classes are very popular and slots are very limited. If for any reason you need to cancel your place on a course then we regret that no refund can be issued. If you have booked a course and do not turn up on the day then no refund or transfer will be given.
Session Transfers: 24 hrs notice is required.
We run our training based on one to one sessions so if you cancel it then it is a waste of our time. We need appoximately 24 hrs notice.
If we Cancel a Class:
In this case we will not cut your hours and we will re arrange the session for you.
Our training courses are one to one anything can happen like emergencies, Accidents, tube strikes and tutors not feeling well in this case we will give you at least 24h hrs notice and we will re book you for another session.
If you stop continuing the course without informing
If you stop continuing the course and you don't take your classes without informing us for two months then your registration is cancelled and you will not be allowed to continue the course afterwards. If you took such a long leave due a medical reason or close relative's death so providing the appropriate certificates will let you continue the course.
We at the Real Animation Works ltd respect your privacy and will never share your personal information with any third party, other company or individual unless it is part of our service or unless we are required by the Law. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any information that we collect from you will be voluntary offered (for example through forms and emails). All this data will be treated in confidence and will only be used for the purpose that it is indented. Your email address may be added to our mailing list so that we can use it to send our newsletters or contact you about our special offers. However you can unsubscribe to this at any time. This information is confidential and we will not keep or share these details with anyone.
We are again not responsible for any of your ID lost here in our office by you. All clients have to take care of personal belongings.
The content of this website and all information given to you by the Real Animation Works ltd is for your general use and information only. We reserve the right to change any of our content at anytime. The provider is not liable for any use of the website or reliance on the content, nor are they liable if the website is unavailable for any reason. Real Animation Works ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
By booking a session or a full training with us please be aware that you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Misbehaving with any of our teachers will not be tolerated and serious action will be taken. Misbehaviour may result in cancellation of your training with no refund.
We have copyrights for all our content since 2008.
We are also registered with copyrightservice.co.uk.